Need help with prospecting ideas in network marketing? Most people tend to struggle when it comes to finding prospects. So that’s why this post was created; to help you gain a better understanding of what prospecting is and how to start prospecting in your business. But before we get into it, let’s cover what prospecting is.
What is Prospecting in Network Marketing?
Long story short, prospecting is the process of finding potential customers for your business.
I talk more about prospecting here on this page.
I also talk about how if you’re not prospecting, there’s a great chance your business can stall.
Yes, that’s right, your business can stall if you don’t have enough potential customers intrigued in your products and services. Ok, I understand that, but where do I go to start prospecting? If you’re just starting off prospecting, there’s one place I recommend you to start.
And that place is Facebook.
Pay attention because we’re going to cover that in a little bit.
5 Important Prospecting Ideas in Network Marketing
In the meantime, here are some ideas you can use when prospecting to help you find ideal buyers for your business. These ideas are principle based and should help you no matter what platform you’re promoting on. Keep these principles in mind if you want to prospect more efficiently.
- Focus on targeted prospects
- Spend most of your time adding people who could be actual customers.
- Understand what you’re selling
- Before you can focus on targeted prospects, you have to know your products and how they can actually help your prospective customers.
- Know what makes a prospect an ideal fit
- Study your clients pain points and know what your products can do for them.
- Engage with prospects with your solution in mind
- Don’t start selling right away, it’s a turn off. Connect with them as a human being and build a relationship. Have common interests? Connect over those instead. If you’ve targeted your market correctly, your solution will come up naturally.
- Connect and provide your solution
- When the prospect you’ve connected with asks you about what you do, that’s when you let them know not about what you’re selling right away, but the solution you’re offering. If they show their interest, that’s when you can tell them about what it is you’re selling.
One of the Best Places to Prospect for Network Marketing
There are a number of places you can prospect for ideal customers. But like I stated above, there’s one in particular that’s easy to use when it comes to prospecting.
The site I recommend you use is Facebook.
Now you might be wondering, why that platform? Well, it’s because it’s one of the most simple to use. Watch and learn below.
How to Do Prospecting on Facebook in Network Marketing
There’s a specific reason why Facebook is one of the main recommended platforms for prospecting. The main reason is because there’s a tool within Facebook that allows you to find prospects on demand. That tool is known as the Facebook Graph Search.
Watch the video below and you’ll see how simple it is to use and find potential customers right away.
So there you have it. I’ve given you the top 5 prospecting ideas in network marketing and how you can implement these principles to find ideal buyers for your business. If you apply what I shared in the video above, you should have no problem prospecting and giving your business a constant flow of potential buyers. Which ultimately should keep your business thriving.